Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Have HOW MANY DIES?! (Not for David)

I have been remiss in listing the dies I have been using. I decided it was time to get caught up. It took me about an hour. I hope I didn't miss any.

For those who do not know, I decided I would challenge myself to use a die a day starting August 12, 2008. It hasn't quite worked out that way. Some days I use several dies - mainly due to my Design Team Submissions- and there are days I do not use any QK. I know that sounds like a blasphemy, but the Martial Arts pages for David & the kids are not using a lot of QK since there are few QK dies I can use.

So, as of now, and barring any dies I may have forgotten, my list is up-to-date. I am proud to say that I am ahead of my goal, thanks to a second DT assignment at the end of the month, plus new submissions for the next DT. The deadline was today. I made it with 11 hours to spare! Hey, I have been a bit busy!

I doubt I will be chosen again; there are so many talented people who deserve a chance. At the end of December I was in denial about it, then I passed to sadness and now I have reached acceptance. Plus, there are some who tried out for the DT that will throw a holy fit if they are not selected - and I do not want to have that tag. It has been fun, I have learned alot, I have expanded my horizons and my confidence has had a major boost. Now it is someone else's turn.

I have made the decisions to participate in more swaps, they stretch me with the assigned themes and I will be receiving items from others that will inspire me. All-in-all, a wonderful step forward in furthering my creative wanderings!

Oh no, I just remember two dies I forgot!!!

Off to post them while the memory is still rewarmed!

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!! It was actually four!

No comments: