Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Martial Arts Dies Wanted!!!

DH, DD & DS all take Martial Arts classes and I have been working on the first album. I need more dies!!! My friend Cheryle led me to Delta Cuts that has a Hapkido die in two different sizes that I have purchased. It is a guy doing a side kick and very useful, but I need more! Other

I really owe one to Cheryle, she is a die detective and can find ANYTHING. When she first offered me some cuts, I was unsure. As soon as I saw it, I sent the link to DH. He told me to go ahead. I even talked to the owner of Delta Cuts and asked her for more. I really hope she comes out with more and I would love it if Quickutz would come out with some.

I have become frustrated with the QK kimono, especially since DH keeps telling me that it doesn't look right. I would love some Korean or Japanese characters for strength and perserverence.

So, that is why I have no new numbers on my list: I have few QK dies to use on what I am doing!

No comments: