Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Sunday, October 5, 2008

QK Exclusives

I do not know what has come over me, but I keep vacillating on the QK exclusives. At first, I bought most of them because they were unusual such as the Gypsy Heart. Some, however, just did not call to me. Then, the weirdness set in. QK started coming out with regular release dies after the exclusives had been released. And now, QK has released scarecrow heads at the same time it has an exclusive release Scarecrow, as well as having Archiver's release a very similar Rev spider web to the general release one from last year.

Makes my head spin! Should I pay extra for a die, sometimes up to $40 when I may just find a very similar die for much cheaper weeks or months later? Some are no brainers: the RW church is probably the best die ever and I found the exclusive scarecrow much cuter -especially since it came with a hay bale and corn stalk.

The most important thing, of course, is that I use the dies. My Halloween dies got a great workout for my design team submission, so of course I had to get more. Yesterday my mom mangaged to get me the A's spider web border and zebra. Guess I really need to make more Halloween layouts to justify the former. As for the latter, well I do love Eeyore.....

No comments: