Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Camera Died!!! (*&%$@)

I just do not get it, is someone trying to tell me to scrap the pictures I have before taking more? Our Canon Powershot is dead, Jim. We got a "Lens Error" and it is as bad as I thought: about $150 to repair. DH is all for replacing it and with Christmas two months away, I guess I could ask for a new one as my gift. I am just pouting because we have only had that camera two years and one month. And I know I never dropped it, so it must have been a bump that did it in. GRRRR!!!

I am especially upset because Halloween is coming and I want lots of photos of the kids and DH. Not much I can do except borrow DD's camera and use the photo function on our camcorder. That worked today at the Pumpkins on the Prairie at Grace Avenue Church this afternoon, but I have not actually downloaded them yet. I might just change my mind.....

At least the new QK dies I was assigned can distract me a bit! (And no, I am not telling!)

No comments: