Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seriously, Silhouette???

Okay, I know I asked for more variety in the Silhouette Store, something more than flowers, but Mr.Men and the Little Miss Collection?!? Seriously?!? I cannot imagine that there are THAT many MM & LM fans that own Sils. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Thus, once again, my subscription is not being used to its full advantage. I have more than enough flowers and hearts, and don't get me started on the frames.

I begged and begged for something martial arts-oriented and they published one figure who just as easily could have been a kid jumping on his bed. The kanji they offered were things like 'love', 'peace', 'harmony' - things I would NEVER put on a martial arts page. Might use them if Ariana or Alex have a martial arts-themed wedding, but not for the everyday stuff of kicking, punching and headlocks.

If this keeps up, I will most definitely go to the lowest subscription when renewal time arrives.

No comments: