Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cleaning=Trouble

It's all QKMary's fault. She organized and found things. Bloo organized too, but didn't brag about finding stuff. I need to find stuff, and clean my desk so DH can replace my desktop. That's what I did yesterday. I cleaned, I organized. I tossed. I moved.

Then I asked DH to bring up the vacuum cleaner.

BUSTED.

The boxes of Xyron adhesive (11 for the X, 4 for the 250) were bad.

Several albums (mainly empty) scattered on the floor were worse.

The over 2-foot stack of paper packs behind the papers in a box, and next to the overflowing paper holder were the straw that broke the camel's back.

I CANNOT BUY PAPER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

Darn you Bloo and QKMary!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh sure blame Bloo and Me for your hoarding abilities! hehehe

Angelique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelique said...

sorry, deleted my earlier post, since I made an error and found out too late!!

I think having so much paper is needed for this lifestyle.. after all, you need to be able to make the right choices for a project... you just have to get better at hiding it :-)

Heather Hykkonen said...

How is the clean up process going? Have you bought any paper? hehe

I have not bought any paper since I cleaned. I do need some basic white, black and kraft though as I use a lot of that.