Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DH & the Sil

Gee, this Sil can get rather addictive!

All those shapes that I can make any size and not have to worry about storing!

The ability to create my own shapes.

Scrapping with DH.

Yes!!! DH is a pretty good artist and is willing to help me create special items for use on my Sil. This is wonderful! Something we can share - and now I can have all the martial arts items I need for his & the kids' books. He actually did a search and found two martial arts figures for free!!! He is going to tweak them so that I can use them. My rant from awhile back on this blog has been answered - and in a totally unexpected way!

I am feeling pretty special - my friend's hubby made a face when he found out that DH is going to work with me on this. Friend's DH likes the finished project, but has no patience or interest in working with her. You should have seen his face when DH & I were discussing which alpha I should use one day! (DH has three favorites - my first three alphas and thinks I should have stopped there! The alphas are Star, Indigo & Marisa (all Classic.))

And I need to get working on my other projects. We are leaving for Disney in two weeks and the autograph books are not even started.

The DT projects are also do! The December release was great, and the January is even better!

Too much to do and so little time!

No comments: