Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Monday, December 8, 2008

Xmas Cards!!!



Okay, so I got to work!

The church card is actually from Saturday. I used RW's QK Church die, the QK $1 tree - and a LOT of white ink! I was putting gold doorknobs on the church and the pen smeared ink onto my finger which I then got on the card. I tried covering it with snowflakes and Diamond Stickles (I think).

The next card utilizes the Frame/Sign from Hobby Lobby's exclusive QK. I used the QK Season's Greetings GB on the frame. The house is QK Gingerbread and the people are from the QK Gingerbread Family.

The Snowman on the card is the one from Archiver's.

As you can tell, I love that tree!

I had to make several what I call secular cards because we have friends who are from other countries and do not want to offend them.

The simple card with just trees is for a friend who tosses my cards. She is not interested in scrapbooking and rarely saves any card anyone gives her. No sense in doing alot of work!

I will post more cards, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: