Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reflections on Year One of Scrapklutz Life

Has it really been a year since I began this blog? Oh wow, time surely has flown - and I have NOT kept my promises. I have not posted as often as I had wished and promised. Not sure why that happened. Could be laziness, could be dedication to my hobbies - or too much websurfing, but definitely not enough blogging.

Well, whatever it was, I need to get rid of it. I need to post more. As of yesterday I finally figured out how to post photos properly, so maybe I could post more of my work. I could also talk about my experiments with the SIL - something a year ago I never imagined I would purchase. I certainly do not regret buying the SIL, but it has taken me in a whole different direction and I have really not mentioned that.

I touched on switching up my scrapping style, but have posted nothing to show. What was I thinking? I fell in love with a new paper line, but nary a mention here on my blog. What was I thinking? Or is the question: what was I NOT thinking?

So many changes, so little that I have actually blogged. Not really what I started out to do.

Thus, I need to change, to work on being the blogger I had planned on being.

Wish me luck!

No comments: