Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Monday, August 3, 2009

Still the Scrapklutz?

So, announcing to the world that I was the Scrapklutz jinxed me. This past year has been relatively safe. No major wounds, no breaking of equipment. I almost did once pull my SIL off of my desk when I forget it was still attached to the laptop, but I have been accident-free for quite some time. It feels weird. I keep waiting for it to happen - not that I want it to, mind you - because the suspense is needling at me.

Is it skill or is it avoidance? I am getting better at opening packages (of course, since I have a ton of dies and a Sil, I am also buying fewer dies), my Squeeze is in the closet and only came out the other night so I could cut something downstairs while watching tv with DH. The Fastenator (heel puncture) has been put away, it really didn't hold DD's interest. Liquid dies and stencil crayons have been replaced by chalks and small ink pads. Craft knives rarely come out because I truly rarely need them now. My desk is level, thus things cannot just tip off like the Squeeze did.

Hence, begs the question: if I am no longer klutzy, am I still the Scrapklutz?

No comments: