Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sil Blade Change

After I posted about my lack of klutziness, I decided that it was time to change the blade on my Sil. I was a bit apprehensive - understandable given my history. I was sure I was going to cut myself or break my Sil. Trepidaciously I opened the package and took out the new blade; then I decided to remove the old blade - easier said than done.

As I was pushing the blade out, something small went flying over my left shoulder to never be found. Luckily it was an unnecessary piece. It took me a bit to get the new blade into position, but at last it seemed to be fixed in place. Hesitantly I loaded the Sil and proceeded to have it cut some titles.

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cuts were clean and no funky noises.

So, that's good, right?

No comments: