Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let the Purging Begin!

The first step in reducing my overflow of items was ordering some magnetic sheets for my All-in-One Binder. I just couldn't take hunting through my black magnetic folders for what I was looking for anymore. I decorated the first few, but then they no longer closed due to the paper I had used. That was annoying but six identical black binders were also a pain. The magnetic sheets were the only solution.

So, tonight I put my Country CC's on the pages; already I have found dies I can do without. Australia and South Africa were each purchased for one or two dies - ones I can now do on my Sil. I have nothing against those dies, but I have never used them - especially not the heads of the animals. I really prefer whole bodies. What was I thinking? I was collecting, not thinking.

Now I have four empty black magnetic folders. Five, if you count the one I haven't opened. WHAT am I going to do with them? What am I going to do with those dies?

And how am I going to lift that very heavy AiOB? Those pages with dies are HEAVY! Dorothy from RW warned me - and given my history, it was well-appreciated. Do I need another AiBO? Would that improve or worsen my problem?

My head hurts just thinking of the possibilities.....

No comments: