Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unwanted Die Decisions

So, as I have already stated, I have lots of dies, LOTS and LOTS of dies. Maybe too many dies. Undoubtedly I am addicted to dies since I have pharmacy boxes full of 2x2 QK dies, folders of CC's and a whole cd drawer full of 4x4's - plus all the shapes I have on my Sil.

Some of those shapes were bought in haste, in a rush to make sure I had them. I really should have taken my time, thought about it much more carefully, checked sizes. Yes, careful thought and consideration, plus research would have kept me out of the predicament I find myself in: dies I regret buying.

I cannot believe I have admitted this; I cannot believe I lost control of myself enough to acquire dies I may never use. The worst thing is that the great majority - if not all - are exclusives from different stores. None is from Remember When, those are among my favorites!

Thus, begs the question: what do I do now? I really don't think I should keep them, I am not sure I should give them away, but do I really want to go the ebay route? Would I even get any money for them?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

No comments: