Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st DT Assignment!!! (& A Dragonfly Stabbing)

I got the box yesterday, but we had plans and so I didn't get to work on it as much as I would have liked. Today will be different!

I am really jazzed about this: it is so exciting to know Frank & Sherri trust me enough to represent RW.

As soon as I am able, I will describe what I have been creating.

One thing I will say however, is that Dragonfly has some sharp corners. I have been cut by alphas, but never stabbed! I was just moving some things and the upper right corner jabbed into my hand, hurting like Hades. It even drew blood. DH was present and offered sympathy - along with a query on how the heck I managed to hurt myself like that.

Ooo, need to get to work; Frank wants this stuff asap!

No comments: