Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Die and Paper Challenge

HOW did I get SO much stuff???

I have:

-paper I do not remember buying.

- dies I bought for a reason, but have never used.

- half-finished albums.

-empty albums.

-page protectors for aforementioned albums.

-page protectors that go with no albums.

-so many brads and eyelets I dare not count them.

-Disney stickers up the ying-yang.

-dozens of O-wires for my Bind-It-All.

-ink pads and stamps that may have never been used.


I cannot go on: the list is too horrible to contemplate!

So, I devised a plan: I must use a new die everyday on paper I already have. To keep myself honest, I will post which die I used; if I use more, that is great. I will also post my creations.

And yes, I will also post my accidents!

No comments: