Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Monday, August 18, 2008

I Woke Up in Oz!

Okay, not really. I had applied to the Remember When Design Team earlier this month and today was the big announcement. I had figured that I didn't have much of a chance, especially with people who have been published applying. I applied because I adore Sherri and Frank wanted lots of people to try out.

I read the post and there was my name. Shock is a mild word to describe my state. I let it sink in, then I went running to call DH who was already at work. I got his voice mail. He was surprised and proud. DD is thrilled: she wants Sherri to have a Junior Design Team.

So, now I am taking a interesting route that I had not planned on. I am excited, and nervous.

And, just in case you are hoping for nuggets on the new releases, you are out of luck: I am keeping my secrets! I will not be listing any dies in my Challenge list until they are officially released, either!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Debi, you're a hoot! You deserve being on the design team just as much as anyone else!! Scrapklutz or not, LOL!!
blessings to you Girlie,
Kathy

SJ Carsten said...

congrats hon

DebiP said...

Thanks, Kathy and Stella! I know this is going to be a blast!