Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Sunday, January 10, 2010

All Fonts Lead to Star

It was DH's idea that I get a font or two, when I first got into Quickutz. He thought that in the long run it would be cheaper than buying alpha stickers, most of which would get wasted since what I really need is lots of the letter 'a' since DD alone has three in her first name, and one each in her middle and our last name, and DS has 1-2-1. I was hesitant, but we eventually decided on QK Star - with shadows. Man, was that expensive! Then I decided on Indigo Classic, followed by Marisa Classic. The minis of these followed, then a few more and now I have over 20 alphas. We won't even go into how many I have with the Sil...

And, in spite of that, DH still prefers Star and Indigo. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I got anything past Marisa.... Funny thing, Sandy also loves Star, but she can't find all the shadows. I guess you never forget your first alpha love.....

No comments: