Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

It was a scrappy-licious birthday! Sandy went up to RW with me as my Jiminy Cricket, much to DH's relief. She basically makes sure I don't spend too much by helping me to question my wants. She's a great friend.

Well, I dropped off my DT items. Man, am I going to miss being on the DT. I think next month is our last. It has been so much fun, so challenging, but it is now someone else's turn to have the limelight. I might try again in the future, but I am not sure.

I also picked up my QK Calendar layaway. I cannot wait to make Mom's 2011 calendar with that!!! My creative juices are really exploding with that set. My 7 Gypsies ATC holder was there (already paid), as was the Copic Air Brush set - both of which weren't exactly as I had pictured. The ATC Spinner didn't come with any of the sleeves! Bummer. The CAB didn't come with the hose - but that can be rectified when we buy the air compressor, hopefully on Friday.

I bought 7 Copic Ciao Markers. Those are going to be for airbrushing only until I use up the rest of my dozens of markers. I also finally remembered the replacement strips for my Tim Holtz hand sander!!! I found a great stamp with Chinese words, which turned out to be 'thanks', great for thanking those who help with the belt tests. Last, but not least, a compass mask from Tim Holtz that coordinates perfectly with the stamp and Glimmer Screens from Tattered Angels.

I feel so inspired - now to find the time!

All in a wonderful, scrappy birthday!

No comments: