Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

So, it's Christmas Eve and - believe it or not! - it is snowing here in Frisco! DS is so excited because it is his first White Christmas. I need to get the camera out and take photos. Guess I did really need to download those 10+ snowflakes from Sil!

Well, most of DH's gifts are wrapped, but only one for DS and none for DD. That's because we split the shopping by gender. I am very happy because we traded in the Epson RX500 for a Kodak EP-9 which is a photo printer. We used the money from my parents and I cannot wait for DH to hook it up so that I can print 5x7 photos for an album for him.

I am also hoping for an Epic, but that remains to be seen. I cannot wait to play with the QK CC Postcard for the Indiana Jones album. If not, there is always my birthday next month! And the Sizzix meanwhile.

Here's wishing a Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: