Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Friday, December 25, 2009

It's an Epic Gift!

Well, DH managed to surprise me and I DID get the Epic!!! I was thrown off by the box, thinking it was taller and thinner.

I took it out to play today and one thing is for sure: I am really going to have to stock up on cutting pads! I cut the postcard about six times and the cutting pad is all warped. It is so weird-looking. I can really understand why people were so frustrated when it first came out. Luckily, QK has fantastic CS, so I can always contact them. I will NOT be giving up my REV (or my back-up REV) anytime soon! I love my magnetic plate, dies moving around make me nervous.

Back to the postcard. It looks wonderful all cut out. If it weren't for the slit down the middle, I could easily see myself creating items to send out. They will make incredible page accents, I just need to get the photos together.

Oh, and the printer is wonderful! Unfortunately, the photos are all on the Flagship and the printer is not. At least not yet. DH needs to install it, but his mom is using the office/guest room, so it might be awhile. I cannot wait to see how photos turn out. The HL coupon came out quite nice. Love that wireless printing!

No comments: