Scrapbooking is a hobby, but for some of us it is a lifestyle. As for me, it a dangerous lifestyle....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Odds 'n' Ends of 2009


So, it's the end of 2009, less than an hour to go. I scrapped quite a bit, but I didn't use quite as many dies as I wanted. I did play with the Sil alot, but spent WAY too much time perusing the new releases and not enough creating with it. Although the Santa Owl Cards are pretty awesome and they were all my idea!

I managed to greatly increase the amount of paper in this house, the total opposite of what I wanted. I did finally find a stamp I can work with while reminding myself why I quit using Glimmer Mist. I can get that stuff all over everywhere and it doesn't come off! Okay, let's clarify: it came off of my iPhone protector, but not my hands or cutting pad. People look at you really funny when your fingers are blue. Maybe it's just the bottles, I need to investigate that angle.

I didn't make the SRW DT for the second term, but did for the 3rd. It's been fun and I have learned lots - like I really need to improve my card-making! I have enjoyed the ATC, postcard and recipe swaps. I am always amazed at how amateurish my items look, but they let me come back! Simply amazing the works of art I receive from others!

So, next year I need to work harder on finishing more projects and making them reflections of the person I am, not just check marks.

Good-bye 2009 and hello 2010 - are you ready to scrap?????

No comments: